Daruvar mobility by the Croatian students

 


We Go Green in Croatia


 We finally got a chance to host our partners from Germany, Spain, Slovenia, Norway and the Czech Republic in our school. 
It was our first hosting mobility after such a long time, and for us it was a great experience.
We learnt new things, we got to know each other, we visited nice places, and most of all, we enjoyed having our dear guests here and having the mobility in Croatia!
Romana Zelda


This time our school was the host of Erasmus + project “We go green” and we were hosting people from Slovenia, Spain, Germany, Czech and Norway. On first day we went to pick them up in Zagreb, then we went on a trip to Medvednica and Medvedgrad. Personally, I have never been there so it was very interesting to me to see all the sights on the tour we had. I liked the museum in Medvedgrad because it had a lot of interactive things that you could have fun with. I also liked the view from the top of Medvedgrad, especially because it was still a little of snow. After Medvedgrad we went to lunch then we were divided in groups; two students from Croatia and one student from each of the countries. Every group was assigned to take a picture of a theme they got, our group monuments and street art, so we had to take pictures of that while Tea and me were giving other students a tour of Zagreb. When we finished our tasks we had our free time, so we took them to coffee shop to get to know them better. I have had a lot of connection with most of them, but mostly with one girl from Slovenia, Laialy. The second day I haven’t been in the first workshops, but I was in a workshop called “Let’s learn about Croatia” where teachers were presenting a presentation about Croatia. After that, students were playing Kahoot to see if they memorised the facts about Croatia, in my surprise, they knew a lot about Croatia, which very good in my opinion. After that workshop we had another which was “Basic Croatian”. At that workshop teachers were showing the presentation again but this time it was about basic Croatian words and phrases. We were helping students from other countries to understand the words better, but we also helped them with pronouncing words and sentences. Then each one of them had to pick out the number, and that number was the order from 1 to 30. When we finished all the workshops, Laialy sent me the message to go out with her, which I accepted but first I had to go to rehearsal for the performance we had prepared for last day. After the rehearsal, I went out with Laialy and we went to coffee shop and for a walk, we chatted a lot and made very good friendship. On third day, Lucija and I had to go pick up the students and teacher at their hotels and then take them to school. There they had a video editing workshop where they edited videos about themes that each group got and they also had to use the photos they took in Zagreb. Then after that they had an “Old Olympic sports” workshop which I have participated in, in that workshop we ere doing all sorts of sports that were at the Olympics, I found that workshop very fun and entertaining. Then they had some other workshops that I wasn’t in, but after the break there was a “Waste arts” workshop where we had to use the old tetra packs and make tables out of them with a warning message about endangering our planets. After the workshop, we had the farewell dinner where we surprised our guests with the popular songs of each country, then every country had their own performance. After we ate, we had a party and we danced, sang and laughed, it was such a fun night, for me, one of the best ones because we connected even more. On the fourth day, they went to Plitvice lakes and then headed home after that.

Viktoria Jelinić


My experience on this project was very nice and good. I liked all the activities we did because we all did them together and no one was left out. We had fun and learned about our planet and how we can save it. I met a lot of new people and discovered things about their countries through their presentations and performance on the last day of our project. We finished the project with an awesome dinner at our school and I hope we have more projects like these.

Ela Lončarević

 


Germany, Spain, Slovenia, Norway, the Czech Republic and Croatia participated in the We go green project and this time Croatia was the host.

When we found out about the project, professor Romana Zelda gave us the assignments. On the day the guests arrived, several students went to Zagreb to show them how beautiful our capital is and teach them something new. When we met them and they got on the bus, we headed for Medvedgrad. There we split into two groups and toured together with the guides. We had some free time there and later headed for the bus. In Zagreb we were divided into 5 groups. We got our themes and with them we had to photograph pictures related to the theme for some of the activities that were the other day.

On Tuesday 5.4. they came to our school and had workshops. I was at the workshop "Let's learn about Croatia" where we played kahoot about Croatia and “Basic Croatian” together with Ela, Ema and Viktoria. It was interesting to listen to people from other countries say some of our words and talk to them in Croatia.

The next day I was at the "Olympic Games" workshop which took place outside in front of the castle of Count Janković and we played the old Olympic Games and walked on a rope. After that, my next workshop was an Art workshop with professor Majana Štor and other students, where we made interesting sculptures from old tetrapacks, bottles and bags. After the workshop when they left, some of us stayed at the school to practice for the program that was later that evening. The dinner and program were very interesting and everyone was dancing, singing and having fun.

The last day they went to Plitvice Lakes. 4th grade students went there with them because they didn’t go to Zagreb and they also participated in the project.

This project was such a good experience and I had a really good time. I met some really great people, laughed, sang and danced. This was really one of the better experiences of my life and thank you to everyone who made it so special.

Lucija Milivojević


A few weeks ago I participated in the “We go green” mobility and I must say my expectations were exceeded. I had lots of fun showing the other students our capital, but I also found out some interesting facts during the activity.  I tried to participate in as many workshops as possible during the week, but my favourite part were the final presentations and performances where everyone had a blast and the dinner was delightful. I hope the students were comfortable and had fun as much as we did and I am excited for future projects.

Ema Sarić

This mobility was great for me. The places we visited and the tour we had in Zagreb were great. Together with students from other countries we had a ‘treasure hunt’ with which we explored all the beauties of our capital, later in our free time we all went for coffee. The students who came were very relaxed and sociable and friendly so it waseasy to connect with them. The workshops were good. And I can't wait for the next mobility to come!!!

Ivan Šafar










Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Valencia by the Croatian students

Germany by the Croatian students

Slovenia by the Croatian students