Norway by the Croatian students


NORWAY

How can you be more climate friendly?

Food is not Waste

The Croatian team is greatful for having this chance to explore this beautiful country and meet friendly and hospitable Norwegian people. 

We are also happy we had an opportunity to research the topic Food is not Waste, contribute with our knowledge and learn more from our peers.

All in all, such a great experience!       

I am so glad I had an opportunity to participate in this amazing project. I had lot of fun and I learned many things about people and their countries and traditions. I loved every moment I spent with people my age from other countries. I met lot of wonderful and amazing people that I quickly became friends with. Norway is really beautiful, not only is the nature wonderful, but so are people really friendly. I will forever keep and cherish this project in special place in my heart.

Tena Vavra, 2h


Norway is a large country with a small population. Untouched nature all around us. Some parts reminded me of our coast - stone, pine, sea. Most of the houses were built in a similar style, wooden, painted in a recognizable red color. A very warm welcome with a red carpet at the entrance to the school. The school is very big. The common room intended for rest is full of educational content and various activities. Classes are equipped with modern technology. Local people are polite and hospitable, I felt like I was at home. We mostly hung out with students from the Czech Republic, given that most of us also know the Czech language. The project "How to avoid food waste" was very interesting and instructive, it is easy to apply in every household. I am very grateful for the opportunity that I could travel to this wonderful country.

Dajana Vekić



Germany, Spain, Slovenia, Norway, the Czech Republic and Croatia participated in the We go green project and this time Norway was the host.  When we came to Norway I was amazed by how clean and organized the country is. The grass looked greener than in Croatia and you couldn’t see any trash on the sides of the road. The landscape was one of the best parts of the trip. The green surface, blue sky and typical red houses. The people there were really nice and communicative.I also really liked getting to know the culture and language. It’s so different from our culture but we still all got along.

This project was such a good experience and I had a really good time. I met some really great people, laughed, sang and danced. This was really one of the better experiences of my life and thank you to everyone who made it so special. 

Lucija Milivojević 

Even though I never thought about going to Norway I'm glad put school offered me to go there. I didn't have much thoughts about Norway or poeple in there, but turns out Norway is beautiful and well-organized country. Also, people in there are quite friendly, and they also have a very good knowledge of English. We did a lots of different activities there, such as speed dating where we went around school hall asking questions about each other to get to know better. We also had a guided tour around their town Mysen, which was also orgainzed by our friends from Norway. And we also had guided tour of their school, which is a pretty huge school, but also interesting because it has so much rooms for different professions. At the end of the first day, our hosts organized a picnic with barbecue at the lake, which I found very interesting since I like nature and hanging out with people. On the second day, we had some workshops about climate change, since it was a main theme of our project. We also visited a local farm which produces traditional Norwegian flour, and I liked that visit to farm because of the animals, but I was also amazed how hardworking people are. At the end of the day, we were separated into international groups and went home with Norwegian students to cook dinner from waste food. On third day we visited the national park Ytre Hvaler which was beautiful since in had sea and many flora and fauna. After that we visited Håpets Katedral which is cathedral made mostly from recycled things, I liked the idea od that cathedral since it can be used for traveling in the future, but it also doesn't do any harms to the environment.  At the end of the day, we had farewell dinner which was also our last day in school. We danced, sang, but we also got our certificates, it was a very fun night. And for the last day of our project, we went to the capital city of Norway, Oslo. There se visited the Vigelands Park which is park with really amazing and beautiful sculptures, and after the Norwegian students had taken us to a tour of Oslo. The other sights we visited were; the main Street Karl Johan, The Royal Palace, Stortinget, Nationalteatheatr, Oslo Domkirke, Akershus Festning/Aker Brygge. I found this mobility very beutiful since I visited some new places and meet other cultures, but most importantly I met some new interesting people and sad some old friends again.

Viktoria Jelinić

I can definitely say that the project in Norway was the best project in which I have participated. Starting with the whole country, which is beautiful, has unpolluted nature and interesting buildings. As soon as we arrived in the first few days, we made friends with theNorwegians who welcomed us. Norway is a wonderful country with sociable people full of will and desire to travel and socialize. The week went by very quickly and there were even tears when I had to go home because I realized how, in a short period of time, I had become attached to new friends and beautiful nature. I will remember Norway as a wonderful country that I definitely want to visit again in the future.

Enola Piščak







Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Valencia by the Croatian students

Germany by the Croatian students

Slovenia by the Croatian students